Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Oh My Piggies!

Look that Swine Flu right in its pig slit of an eye and simply say, “I WILL HAVE NONE OF YOU!”

Also…it wouldn’t hurt to wash your hands.

Ever since I have become a big ol’ hand washer, I almost never get sick.

Whenever I come in from dealing with the public, shaking hands, or sitting on a plane…I simply wash those hands of mine.

Of course, it could all just be the placebo effect that saves me. No matter! I’ll take a placebo anytime!

But back to this flu. You know, I remember when SARS was in its big outbreak. We were on our way to France. Passengers at LAX were wearing masks. I was nervous, but I didn’t think I’d actually get a touch of SARS.

The hype of this piggish disease, this swine flu, this what-can-you-do-swine-flu, this porky inconvenience, it’s right up there with the West Nile Virus and the Avian Flu. Quack Quack.

I am celebrating the financial and medical fracturing of our earth by accepting the idea that we are all one…and we are all affected by the misdeeds of men and pigs.

1 comment:

Rebecca Waring said...

I hope it kills a few billion of us. If I'm one, I'm ready to go.